Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The One with the Terriyaki Beef

I'm still learning the world of blogging....And I'd love to be able to have all my recipes on this site for when I need them. But that will take time. In the meantime, I'm learning how to link, comment, trackback, widget, Mr. Linky, etc etc etc

I could do this all day, and be really good at it. But I do have a job that pays me with the expectation that I'll do work which makes the Bank money, not just myself. So the learning curve for blogging is stretched due to the compression of time available (after work, before training for a marathon, and while still getting enough (6) hours of sleep.

So, the only way I can figure out how to get this recipe, and still give credit to type A Mommy, is to link back to her site for the recipe.

Type A Mommy's Terriyaki Beef Recipe
It looks sooooo yummy! Can't Wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment