Monday, August 17, 2009

The One with the Menu Planning Monday-August 17

Hi All:
It's Menu-Planning Monday. I should have made this post earlier, the menu was already done. But I didn't. So now that it's 8pm and I'm finally home and out of work clothes, I heated up the chicken & black bean filling and then changed out of my clothes.

Monday: Nachos (with Chicken and Black Bean filling)
Tuesday: lazy Lasagna
Wednesday: Peanut Butter Chicken (adapted from Crock pot Indonesian chicken from Saving Dinner by Leanne Ely)
Thursday: Pizza Pasta
Friday: Buffet of Left overs
Saturday: THe Duck Tour (dinner out)
Sunday: Chicken Parmesean

I will have to repost some of these recipes. I'm been having a blast finding new recipes. The chicken and black bean filling was actually something I made last Wednesday and froze. Love it when I can cook out of the freezer!

For more menu ideas, come check out www.orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment