Friday, August 21, 2009

The One with the Pampered Chef Party!

I'm going to a Pampered Chef Party tonight...eeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm so excited! I have previewed the products online and have made apreliminary list of my must haves. Namely, I need:
An egg separator. They apparently do not sell these at Albertsons or at Target, and I just didn't feel like going out of my way to Bed, Bath & Beyond.
The Garlic Peeler. This just looks darn cool, and I love, love, love garlic. So anything to make it easier to get the garlic out of their little skins, I'm all for.
The Garlic Slicer/Crusher Thingie. See above...I think I need to see this up close. I'm not sure what exactly it is, but I saw this roller thingie in Target that is a Garlic Crusher. Cool.

I actually was a consultant for a while, just for the discount on the P.C. stuff and toys. I wasn't cooking as much as I am now, so after a few orders, I had everything that I needed. And was done ordering.

I'm also excited to at least come away with a new recipe, and drink some wine with friends (hee hee)

On a side note, I'm starting to get some frantic phone calls regarding the phasing out of the Creative Memories "old" sizes of the pages to the new "true size". A couple of friends of mine lost their consultant, and apparently the consultant hadn't told them, over the last two years, that the old sizes would be phasing out. So I have a couple of gals who are going to frantically inventory their "open" projects in order to place one last order for old pages and enough protectors to cover everything (can't have unprotected pages). It makes me so glad I went digital two years ago :)

I'll post what I end up buying at the PC party tonight, or possibly tomorrow after my run. Tomorrow's run is 12 miles, bright and early

No comments:

Post a Comment