Sunday, August 23, 2009

The one after the 1st 30 day Shred

I can tell I will be sore tomorrow. Got my butt kicked a little bit in the strength training department (I used the 5 pound weights, instead of either the 2 or 3 pounders that I have).

The cardio didn't really bother me at all----I got a wee bit hot and was "glistening" afterward, but I wasn't winded.

Some of the ab exercises bothered me, some didn't. I think I need to concentrate more on the proper form. Either that or I have like a herniated stomach muscle. Because some of the exercises I just didn't feel at all. Even if I'm doing them wrong, I should feel something.

It occurred to me that this may not be the best time to start the 30 day shred. I run a marathon in less than 6 weeks, and I have to run 18 miles on Saturday, not to mention 60 minutes on Monday, 45 minutes on Wednesday and 40 minutes on Friday. How on earth am I going to be able to do shred after 18 miles???? The program might go slower than it's supposed to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment