Friday, August 21, 2009

The One with Crockpot Blueberry Dump Cake (for Recipe Swap)

First of all, if you are from Recipe Swap, Welcome!
I don't get many visitors from here, so I'm happy when anyone stops by to visit!

This recipe is sooooo easy! I don't remember where I got it exactly, I've modified it only slightly, but I made it for the 2nd time last night, and it's yummmyyyyyy!

Crockpot Blueberry Dump Cake

1 21 ounce can Blueberry Pie filling
1 box yellow cake mix
1/2 cup of butter
Chopped Walnuts to sprinkly on top (i used pecans)

Put pie filling in crock pot.

Mix together the melted butter and cake mix. Pour over top.
Sprinkle with pecans.
Cook in crock (low for 3 hours, or high for 1 1/2)

Couldn't be easier, or yummier!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you could make dump cake in the crockpot! I am trying this one :)

    ReplyDelete