Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The One about the Braces (again)

Little guy's (we'll call him Joey-like on the old Friends Series, because he positively loves to eat!) got his braces last week.
Phase I, of I don't know how many phases, but I'm guessing 2 or 3.

Phase I out of pocket cost is $1,900. Phase II will probably be just as much if not more.

And by the way, my oldest (we'll call him Ross, the emotional one), will need one traditional phase of braces. I'm preparing for $10K worth of mouth and bite issues and challenges. Still trying to play it all out in the budget in order to make it work.

Phase I is going to cost me $125 a month for a year, after $400 down plus the X-rays. I'd like to pay that off early and continue saving in order to have a huge chunk when the next phases happen.

On the plus side, there's a lot less sticky foods that he can eat, so I'm saving in that area. And we're eating better too!

No comments:

Post a Comment