Sunday, August 23, 2009

The One with Newly Found Recipes I'm Dying to Try.

I found a few new recipes which I probably won't be able to squeak into my menu for a bit. But since they are all over the internet, I figured it was time to start a new tag in order to find them easily next time.

Kid Pleasing Taco Pizza Originally found at Mom's Plans Menu Planning Monday

Popcorn Chicken


3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 t. sea salt
1/2 t. garlic powder
butter

In a medium sized bowl, stir together flour, salt and garlic powder. Using kitchen shears, cut chicken breasts into tiny bite sized pieces. Toss chicken in flour mixture to coat well.

Smear a thick layer of butter on the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour coated chicken into dish, spreading so that they are in a single layer.

Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Stir chicken and bake another 10 minutes.

I originally found this post at Heaven Homemaker's blog, here.


I'm going to attempt to link up my menu plan this week. I'm also going to do a review (while I still remember) of what we actually ended up ending, vs. what the menu said at the beginning of the week!

Pizza Bread

I actually found a quasi-version of this (and tried it!) tonight on the fam. They loved it, LOVED IT! Pizza Rolls were definitely a hit. Next time I'll try this one.

Lasagna Bowls
Seems easy enough. I got this recipe from a co-worker. I'm going to work it into my rotation soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment