First of all, if you are from Recipe Swap, Welcome!
I don't get many visitors from here, so I'm happy when anyone stops by to visit!
This recipe is sooooo easy! I don't remember where I got it exactly, I've modified it only slightly, but I made it for the 2nd time last night, and it's yummmyyyyyy!
Crockpot Blueberry Dump Cake
1 21 ounce can Blueberry Pie filling
1 box yellow cake mix
1/2 cup of butter
Chopped Walnuts to sprinkly on top (i used pecans)
Put pie filling in crock pot.
Mix together the melted butter and cake mix. Pour over top.
Sprinkle with pecans.
Cook in crock (low for 3 hours, or high for 1 1/2)
Couldn't be easier, or yummier!
Three Things I have Learned being Cash Only
-
I’ve been on a CASH ONLY basis since I took the Dave Ramsey course this
past spring. It just made sense to me in a way few things have. And I dove
right ...
3 days ago
I didn't know you could make dump cake in the crockpot! I am trying this one :)
ReplyDelete