Day 3 completed. I could not have felt better to not have to run today. Too bad it's only one day and tomorrow is both a run and the shred.
We had a busy day today, complete with Tae Kwon Do, a soccer meeting and then a PTA meeting.
Dinner tonight was Crock Pot Dump Chicken (thighs)
I did a paackage of chicken thighs, along with some Sesame Oil, Peanut Butter, Ketchup, Soy Sauce, and some Brown Sugar.
It turned out pretty good, and thank goodness it was crock pot! The boys were able to eat at 5pm, and I didn't get to eat the chicken till after 8pm!
Hubby doesn't come home till super late Thursday night....the clock is ticking down.
Three Things I have Learned being Cash Only
-
I’ve been on a CASH ONLY basis since I took the Dave Ramsey course this
past spring. It just made sense to me in a way few things have. And I dove
right ...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment