Monday, January 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday January 25th, 2009 (the Birthday Edition)

Tuesday is my little guy's birthday. Of course, it's dinner out night with the grandparents. Our week is shaping up like this, dinner out Tuesday, must-have pasta on Friday. I have a 13 mile run on Saturday and need my carbs. Usually Thursday is leftovers night, but because we are having dinner out on Tuesday, I'm not sure there will be enough left over to have left overs!


 

So here's the plan:

Monday: Pork Ribs (need to be used or frozen very quickly), veggie

Tuesday: Taco Tuesday at our favorite place for the Fuzz's Birthday

Wednesday: Potato Chip Chicken (found the recipe on receipezaar.com, the boys love it, there's never leftovers)

Thursday: Left over Pork Ribs, possibly quesadillas if not enough.

Friday: Tortellini and veggies in my covered baker dish.

Saturday: Homemade Pizza

Sunday: BBQ (if weather cooperates)


 

For anyone who read the last post, I've created a new blog http://decluttermeplease.blogspot.com

I plan to keep up with this one better as well. As things start to become more organized, I can get more done in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment